Pick n Pay has relaunched and rebranded its popular on demand delivery service, Bottles, as Pick n Pay asap! To celebrate the rebranding, Pick n Pay asap! will offer unlimited free deliveries on all orders throughout the month of August.
“Our customers are thoroughly enjoying the convenience and flexibility of the delivery app and will benefit even more from the fresh new look and improvements that we’ve made to it with the aim of making grocery shopping easy.
“To show our appreciation for their support, customers will have their orders delivered free of charge during August,” says John Bradshaw, retail executive: Omnichannel at Pick n Pay.
The Pick n Pay asap! service is operating as normal across the country, as well as in areas affected by recent unrest in KwaZulu-Natal and parts of Gauteng.
Bottles quickly became an integral part of Pick n Pay’s online offering following the retailer’s purchase of the app in October 2020. This has been spurred by the recent rise in popularity of online shopping.
Customers can earn smart shopper points when ordering via Pick n Pay asap! and will receive items in the new look reusable and 100% recyclable brown paper delivery bags.
Pick n Pay asap! key facts:
· Same day delivery in as little as 60 minutes
· +1.2 million downloads of the app
· +500,000 registered users
· Available in 120+ stores nationwide
· Over 10,000 products at in-store prices
· Delivery fee of only R35
· 1000s of deals available in app
· Earn Smart Shopper points
· Highest rated grocery and on demand app by users in South Africa