Selfies are now embedded into our culture and with an average of 93 million selfies taken a day, you can say we take a lot of them.
As the Instagram-famous saying goes: ‘Pics or it didn’t happen!’
With all that being said, we reveal the most popular places in the world to take a selfie, taking data from both Instagram and TikTok.
From the Inca built citadel of Machu Picchu to the turquoise seas of Phi Phi Island, these are the top spots to strike a pose worthy of a place on your feed!
THE TOP 10 MOST POPULAR SELFIE SPOTS IN THE WORLD:
- Disneyland – Paris, France (Total 6,128,408,478)
- Disney World – Florida, USA (Total 6,014,657,716)
- Burj Khalifa – Dubai, UAE (Total 1,505,198,505)
- Eiffel Tower – Paris, France (Total 419,692,059)
- Taj Mahal – Agra, India (Total 348,047,464)
- Grand Canyon – Arizona, USA (Total 223,880,404)
- Machu Picchu – Peru (Total 203,099,927)
- London Bridge – London, England (Total 119,568,402)
- St Basil’s Cathedral – Moscow, Russia (Total 109,165,098)
- Kruger National Park – South Africa (Total 96,734,291)
- For the full list of the Most Popular Selfie Spots in the World, please see here